Tuesday, September 8, 2015

BH Cosmetics Ultimate Lips - 28 Color Lipstick Palette Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

BH Cosmetics is such an affordable brand and they have some really amazing products for such little money. Today I want to share their 28 Color Lipstick Palette which I got on sale a few months ago for only 10 USD!

Here's a look at the palette: The clear front looks really chic & much nicer than their old packaging in my opinion (but it does get dirty quite easily).



The colors are very versatile and wearable. There's a selection of nudes, browns, pinks, berries and reds/oranges.



My product pictures are always completely unedited and unfiltered and taken in natural daylight with no flash so you can see the true colors.


Here are some closeups of the colors:

top right

top left

bottom left

bottom right

One of my favorite colors in this palette is the second from right color from the very top row. It's the perfect dark nude: it's not too pale, not too pink, not too brown - just the perfect dark nude color. That white-ish color on the bottom right is a clear glossy color with sparkle/glitter in it - one of my least favorites.

Most colors are gorgeous, however what you should be aware of is that some of these shades look very similar when applied. Also, most shades have a glossy or shiny finish, so if you're more of a matte lipstick wearer, this might not be for you. Shaaanxo, one of my favorite Youtubers, has a video on this palette where she lipswatches every single shade. You should totally check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=559kKNbm5Os

This palette is such a great deal and perfect for makeup artists or makeup addicts. Not necessarily good for on the go or travel, but a great staple to own. I don't know of any comparable palettes - lipstick palettes are generally not easy to find and especially such good quality at such a low price. Be sure to use a good lip brush for an even and precise application. So all in all, I highly recommend this palette!

And: I also just got my hands on two other BH Cosmetic palettes: The Carli Bybel - 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette and the Blushed Neutrals – 26 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette. I will totally post about them once they have arrived, so be sure to check back for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment