Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ultimate copper bronze smokey eye using Makeup Geek Flamethrower eyeshadow

There is probably nothing (makeup wise) I love as much as a warm brown smokey eye. It makes your eyecolor pop, brings life to your face and just makes you look like a summery bronzy goddess. Who doesn't want that? :) So here's the look I created today:





I used all Makeup Geek eyeshadows for this look! They are my favorite (besides Morphe and of course MAC). Flamethrower is part of their Foiled Eyeshadow Collection and is the most stunning orangey coppery color that will make any eye color pop.

So if you want to recreate this look, start off with priming your eyelids (I used MAC Painterly Paint Pot), then build up your crease color by applying Peach Smoothie, Cocoa Bear & Frappé and blend everything together. On the outer part of my eyes I used just a tiny bit of Mocca too. Then, for the lid color, apply a generous amount of Flamethrower only onto the mobile lid. I find that the Foiled Eyeshadows apply best with your fingers.

On the lower lashline I am again wearing Peach Smoothie and Frappé. I am not wearing any eyeliner, but I did tightline with my black Maybelline Khol Eyeliner and applied some lashes. My inner corner & browbone highlight is Champagne Pop by Becca. Don't be light-handed with your bronzer for this look!

And finally on the lips I am wearing a mixture of Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood and the lightest color from my BH Cosmetics 28 Color Lipstick Palette.

This is perfect for summer (I know we are going into fall...), clubbing, or any occasion you want to wear this!

No comments:

Post a Comment