Monday, December 14, 2015

Classic & affordable makeup look perfect for the holidays! Black winged eyeliner + red lips using mostly drugstore products!


This is such a classy look, guys! It doesn't get any more basic than this as it is super quick and easy, but at the same time it makes a big impact and looks absolutely beautiful. There's no eyeshadow involved here, plus I am using mostly very affordable products. So if you're working with the minimum principle, as I do a lot of the time, then you're getting a lot out of this with minimal effort - totally worth trying!

Here's what I used:

Eyeliner: Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Eyebrows: L'Oréal Brow Artist Plumper in medium/dark
Mascara: Kiko Ultra Tech Curve Mascara in black
Lipstick: L'Oréal Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Siren in Scarlet
Foundation: Vichy Dermablend in 25 Nude (NOT DRUGSTORE, but the best and fullest coverage foundation in the world!)
Concealer: H&M Cover-up Concealer in Vanilla
Blush: BH Cosmetics Professional Blush Palette
Contour: NYX Powder Blush in Taupe
Highlighter: Becca Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop (NOT DRUGSTORE, I know. You can use any highlighter that you have and it will do the trick).

I focused on keeping my skin dewy and fresh for this look by using a ton of highlighter and a setting spray to take away any powderiness. As you can see I am very pale at the moment, and I think that totally adds to the "snow white" vibe of this look (even though I'm blonde...I know). I also skipped false lashes because for a quick & easy look I just like to skip them altogether, but also because I didn't want this to turn out too pin-up-esque!

No comments:

Post a Comment